vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin

When will the final version of Vbulletin 2 be out? Because I don't want to buy the license until the full version has come out.
    Thanks
    Joe S.

prolly NEVER MUWAHAHAHAHA nah jk. soon i guess. most bugs are dead. hey i aint tested the lated beta. by the looks of it the logout thing is not fixed. is the logging out when posting fixed?

Comment

The logout thing is NOT a bug. Just delete all your cookies and reboot your comp. Then everything should be fine.

Comment

Visit here
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=13872

Comment

it didnt work for most my users. most of them are not pc literate neway. their loss. use the crappy bravenet

Comment

Originally posted by atrl
            When will the final version of Vbulletin 2 be out? Because I don't want to buy the license until the full version has come out.
            Thanks
            Joe S.
            I would wage pretty soon. 1-2 weeks sounds reasonable.
            Marc James
            Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
            Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Have they released VB2 Beta 4 or 5 Yet in the member area? Because at the bottom of this forum it says Beat 5? Can someone check thanks.

Comment

Why can't you check yourself?

Comment

Because Im waiting till it comes out to buy it.

Comment

So is it avaiable, cause ive noticed most people still have beta 2 or 3
                    thanks
                    Joe S.

Comment

Yes, beta 5 is available as you would have seen had you bothered to checked the vBulletin Announcements forum.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=13574
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yeah Beta 5's been out what, a week now?

it works fine for me, upgraded lovely and runs like a dream

can't wait for the final build

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X