Reporting a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting a post

I have myself and one other person set up as administrators. I get a lot of "Reporting A Post" messages.

However, my other administrator gets none and I really want her to so she can help me deal with these messages.

How do I fix this?

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

That person needs to either be a moderator of the forum in question or have control panel access. They also have to have a valid email address in their profile.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Guess I am looking for more diversity in her permissions. I do not wan tanyone having access to the cp. Want her to have permission to move/copy/delete any thread or post. Also the ability to have these messages sent to her so that she can respond to them.

I think this is really needed in the system. It would seem to me a "Super Moderator" would be given the exact same permissions as an administrator except having permission to use the Control Panel.

Most large boards like mine, need help in monitoring posts/threads. I can't rely on having a moderator for every forum. Too hard. That being the case we need to have a few solid people with lots of ability to manage posts without giving them the CP access.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X