Installation error.. plz help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation error.. plz help!

I have entered all the information correctly in the config.psp , but i still get the folowing message on the third step:
    Attempting to attach to database...

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /web/sites/94/ransom/www.ransomsflash.f2s.com/upload/admin/db_mysql.php on line 37

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /web/sites/94/ransom/www.ransomsflash.f2s.com/upload/admin/db_mysql.php on line 46

The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please go back to the last step and ensure that you have entered all your login details correctly.

Please help! what can I do?

ok, I really need help here, and none of you seem to care

Comment

**** u losers

Comment

Actually with your attitude, we shouldn't care. However the problem is you don't have proper access to a MySQL database on your server. You will need to contact your hosting provider to get the correct username and password to access your database.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

my attitude was fine until none of u answered me
          sorry about that

Comment

You need to allow more than an hour before you bump posts. Most people find that rude and will simply ignore you.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

ok..

man i am still havnig this problem, and i am positive that all the information is put in correctly..

Comment

It is something you will have to discuss with your host. If your access is denied, it is nothing that we can help you with, nor is it anything that the vB script is doing wrong.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X