• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detlef
    replied
    JS, Templates and index.php

>>It's not a template, its a .php file, and without java script.<<

What your readers see is not index.php; but they see what their browser displays after reading some HTML-Code that is constructed dynamically by index.php by means of templates.

And that dynamically produced HTML-code could contain some JS-code which makes the browser decide if it first shows some other page.
    To achieve this, find out which templates build the desired page, and then put the JS-code into the appropriate template.

Or: First construct one page that works like you want (a page that decides by means of JS and cookies if some other page has to come before it).
    If this works good for one page then put all those text elements (JS is text) into the appropriate templates so index.php can construct dynamically any page with the desired bevaviour.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• NIk0n
    replied
    It's not a template, its a .php file, and without java script.

Leave a comment:

• Detlef
    replied
    Just a rough idea:

In the header of those templates insert the JavaScript code:
    Open a new window AND put a cookie UNLESS there is already a cookie.

Leave a comment:

• NIk0n
    started a topic Require a seperate before looking index.php

Require a seperate before looking index.php

Hi how do i make this on vb2:

i wanna get redirected to a different page befor i can look on index.php, showthread.php, private.php

on every browsersession. but if i was on the page, i should not get redirected to it.

how i make this ?

THX
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X