X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheFiringLine.com
    replied
    Good deal, Chris.
    Just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of it.
    Rich

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFiringLine.com
    The more I look into this, the more important I think it is for us to have a Master Table Structure posted. There are items in install.php that are simply not in the upgrade scripts and vice/versa.
    This is being worked on as we speak

Leave a comment:

• TheFiringLine.com
    replied
    The more I look into this, the more important I think it is for us to have a Master Table Structure posted. There are items in install.php that are simply not in the upgrade scripts and vice/versa.
    Rich
    Last edited by TheFiringLine.com; Mon 9 Apr '01, 6:44am.

Leave a comment:

• TheFiringLine.com
    replied
    Thanks, Luke.
    Rich

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by wluke
    The table structure can be found in the install1.php file that is in your distribution package.
    doh

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The table structure can be found in the install1.php file that is in your distribution package.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    why don't you use your beta 4.1 full version install a private non-public copy of it on your site and do a table structure dump of it so you can compare ?

use the following to dump only the table structure

mysqldump --opt -u user -p databasename -d > /path/to/tables.txt

Leave a comment:

• TheFiringLine.com
    started a topic Is There a Table Structure File Available

Is There a Table Structure File Available

My database, under 4.01, is really a mess. The Board is down. Again, this has to be on my end, as there are too many sites running the version successfully.

Could someone post a dump of the B4.01 file structure, or email it to me, for comparason? Data not necessary, of course.

Thanks.
    Rich
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X