Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    The choice is yours, both 2.3.6 and 3.0.7 are considered 'stable' For the best support and features I suggest 3.0.7. Over time we will no longer support 2.x branch.

Leave a comment:

• GA Media
    replied
    Awesome thanks Zach

By the 'latest copy' you mean V3 right or can i use the last version 2?

Either way is good with me.

Now how do i go about transfering ownership of the VB license? Presumably i just shoot an email over to you guys to change the info to our company contacts etc?

Lee

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Download the latest copy, upgrade, backup though SSH, move, restore, and your good to go.

Leave a comment:

• GA Media
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Older versions of vBulletin are not available for downloading. Sorry.
    So how do i go about upgrading this forum that we have just purchased and moving it to our host from the previous owners host?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Older versions of vBulletin are not available for downloading. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• GA Media
    replied
    Oh i should also add..

What i am planning on doing is creating a database for a 'fresh' install of 2.3.2 and then downloading the MySQL dump for the board we just purchased and over-writing the 'fresh' database with the downloaded SQL dump.

Any problems with doing it like that or is there an easier way?

Lee

Leave a comment:

• GA Media
    started a topic VB 2.3.2 Zip Download?

VB 2.3.2 Zip Download?

Where can i find VB version 2.3.2 to download?

We just purchased a site that is running this version of VBulletin and want to move the entire forum over to our server from the previous owners server.

Also, how do i go about updating the customer information for their version of VBulletin to reflect us being the owner of the license?

Lee
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X