ARGHH!! How do you use templates now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARGHH!! How do you use templates now?

Ok, i made sure i didnt do any crack for the 3 days before doing my upgrade, and it seems to have gone ok so far.... cept that for the like of me I can figure out how to use my custom templates now.. Its used to be you could just assign a template to a forum. I dont see that field anywhere now. I messing around trying a few things but Im not figuring it out. Anyone know what happened?

Oh well I just realized I now have much bigger problems... Forums work fine till you actually try to read or make a post...

then I get..

attachment.attachmentid,attachment.filename,attachment.visible AS attachmentvisible,attachment.counter
    ,avatar.avatarpath,NOT ISNULL(customavatar.avatardata) AS hascustomavatar,customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline
    FROM
    LEFT JOIN icon ON icon.iconid=post.iconid
    LEFT JOIN user ON user.userid=post.userid
    LEFT JOIN userfield ON userfield.userid=user.userid
    LEFT JOIN avatar ON avatar.avatarid=user.avatarid
    LEFT JOIN customavatar ON customavatar.userid=user.userid
    LEFT JOIN attachment ON attachment.attachmentid=post.attachmentid
    LEFT JOIN session ON (session.userid = user.userid
    AND session.userid > 0
    AND user.invisible = 0
    AND session.lastactivity>986501095)
    WHERE
    post.postid IN (2425,2445,2446,2450,2473,2477,2495)
    ORDER BY dateline

mysql error: Unknown column 'customavatar.dateline' in 'field list'
    mysql error number: 1054
    Date: Thursday 05th of April 2001 04:19:55 PM
    Script: /showthread.php?threadid=407

Seems odd to me that this would happen as the upgrade scripts worked with no problems and said "success".

*sigh*...

Comment

Upgrade4 does create that field so are you 100% sure you went all the way through with no errors?

Anyway run this query frmo phpMyadmin or mysql

ALTER TABLE customavatar ADD dateline INT UNSIGNED not null

Comment

Sweet, ok I saw that on another post but didnt know it was applicable to this error. I did get one error the first time I ran the upgrade, but that was just an error about the password for the db being wrong. After I corrected that it went through with no errors..

I will try a duplicate upgrade in a few minutes and see if the same thing happens..

thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X