Cookie timeout on this Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookie timeout on this Forum?

Did you guys change the cookie timeout on this forum? I notice that posts are being reset to 'read' much more quickly now. I can't even get through them all before they're reset.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

I think that this may be something to do with sessions things. I am still looking into it. I made one change about an hour ago, so let me know whether that has helped at all.

John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

So far it seems to be working. However I'm browsing the board with cookies, not sessionhash.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok this is getting really annoying. I can't make it through all the new postings without the cookie timing out and resetting all my forums to read.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could fix this problem. This did not happen with beta 3.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X