Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Release v2] Stars v0.1.0 with new features!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnx 4 this hack!

I installed this hack on my vb2.0 Final, worked great thnx

Comment

What should i do here ?

I could not find this in the final

**Find
      echo "<p><b>Update Users Info</b> - updates user titles<br>\n";
      **Replace it with
      echo "<p><b>Update Users Info</b> - updates user titles and Stars<br>\n";

Comment

DEMOLiTiON

how did u manage to install it ?

there

are u using beta versions ?

this aint working on the vb 2.0 gold release

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Dooley
          What should i do here ?

I could not find this in the final

**Find
          echo "<p><b>Update Users Info</b> - updates user titles<br>\n";
          **Replace it with
          echo "<p><b>Update Users Info</b> - updates user titles and Stars<br>\n";
          Just search for "Update Users Info" it aint that hard..

Comment

Re: DEMOLiTiON

Originally posted by dadada
            how did u manage to install it ?

there

are u using beta versions ?

this aint working on the vb 2.0 gold release
            Edit newthread.php, newreply.php, register.php the way tubedogg did.

Edit admin/misc.php, admin/index.php, admin/usergroup.php the way I did with my vB2.0 Final.
            PHP Code:
            ****In admin/usergroup.php****
            **Find
              makeinputcode("User Status<br>Use this to override the default 'ladder' of user status titles","usertitle");

**Right under it, add
              makeinputcode("Stars shown<br>Use this to override the default 'ladder' of stars","starlevel");
              makeinputcode("Star image shown<br>Give this group a unique star image - do not add the .gif after the image name!","starimg");

**Find
            if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']=="insert") {

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO usergroup (usergroupid,title,usertitle,cancontrolpanel,canmodifyprofile,canviewmembers,canview,cansearch,canemail,canpostnew,canmove,canopenclose,candeletethread,canreplyown,canreplyothers,canviewothers,caneditpost,candeletepost,canusepm,canpostpoll,canvote,canpostattachment,ismoderator,canpublicevent,canpublicedit,canthreadrate,cantrackpm,candenypmreceipts,maxbuddypm,maxforwardpm)
                VALUES (NULL,'".addslashes($title)."','".addslashes($usertitle)."',$cancontrolpanel,$canmodifyprofile,$canviewmembers,$canview,$cansearch,$canemail,$canpostnew,$canmove,$canopenclose,$candeletethread,$canreplyown,$canreplyothers,$canviewothers,$caneditpost,$candeletepost,$canusepm,$canpostpoll,$canvote,$canpostattachment,$ismoderator,$canpublicevent,$canpublicedit,$canthreadrate,$cantrackpm,$candenypmreceipts,$maxbuddypm,$maxforwardpm)");

**Replace it with
            if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']=="insert") {

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO usergroup (usergroupid,title,usertitle,starlevel,starimg,cancontrolpanel,canmodifyprofile,canviewmembers,canview,cansearch,canemail,canpostnew,canmove,canopenclose,candeletethread,canreplyown,canreplyothers,canviewothers,caneditpost,candeletepost,canusepm,canpostpoll,canvote,canpostattachment,ismoderator,canpublicevent,canpublicedit,canthreadrate,cantrackpm,candenypmreceipts,maxbuddypm,maxforwardpm)
                VALUES (NULL,'".addslashes($title)."','".addslashes($usertitle)."',$starlevel,$starimg,$cancontrolpanel,$canmodifyprofile,$canviewmembers,$canview,$cansearch,$canemail,$canpostnew,$canmove,$canopenclose,$candeletethread,$canreplyown,$canreplyothers,$canviewothers,$caneditpost,$candeletepost,$canusepm,$canpostpoll,$canvote,$canpostattachment,$ismoderator,$canpublicevent,$canpublicedit,$canthreadrate,$cantrackpm,$candenypmreceipts,$maxbuddypm,$maxforwardpm)");

**Find
              makeinputcode("User Status<br>Use this to override the default 'ladder' of user status titles","usertitle",$usergroup[usertitle]);

**Right under it, add
              makeinputcode("Stars shown<br>Use this to override the default 'ladder' of stars","starlevel",$usergroup[starlevel]);
              makeinputcode("Star image shown<br>Give this group a unique star image - do not add the .gif after the image name!","starimg",$usergroup[starimg]);

**Find
                exit;
              }
              $DB_site->query("UPDATE usergroup SET title='".addslashes($title)."',usertitle='".addslashes($usertitle)."',cancontrolpanel=$cancontrolpanel,canmodifyprofile=$canmodifyprofile,canviewmembers=$canviewmembers,canview=$canview,cansearch=$cansearch,canemail=$canemail,canpostnew=$canpostnew,canmove=$canmove,canopenclose=$canopenclose,candeletethread=$candeletethread,canreplyown=$canreplyown,canreplyothers=$canreplyothers,canviewothers=$canviewothers,caneditpost=$caneditpost,candeletepost=$candeletepost,canusepm=$canusepm,canpostpoll=$canpostpoll,canvote=$canvote,canpostattachment=$canpostattachment,ismoderator=$ismoderator,canpublicedit=$canpublicedit,canpublicevent=$canpublicevent,canthreadrate=$canthreadrate,cantrackpm=$cantrackpm,candenypmreceipts=$candenypmreceipts,maxbuddypm=$maxbuddypm,maxforwardpm=$maxforwardpm WHERE usergroupid=$usergroupid");

**Replace it with
                exit;
              }
              $DB_site->query("UPDATE usergroup SET title='".addslashes($title)."',usertitle='".addslashes($usertitle)."',starlevel='$starlevel',starimg='$starimg',cancontrolpanel=$cancontrolpanel,canmodifyprofile=$canmodifyprofile,canviewmembers=$canviewmembers,canview=$canview,cansearch=$cansearch,canemail=$canemail,canpostnew=$canpostnew,canmove=$canmove,canopenclose=$canopenclose,candeletethread=$candeletethread,canreplyown=$canreplyown,canreplyothers=$canreplyothers,canviewothers=$canviewothers,caneditpost=$caneditpost,candeletepost=$candeletepost,canusepm=$canusepm,canpostpoll=$canpostpoll,canvote=$canvote,canpostattachment=$canpostattachment,ismoderator=$ismoderator,canpublicedit=$canpublicedit,canpublicevent=$canpublicevent,canthreadrate=$canthreadrate,cantrackpm=$cantrackpm,candenypmreceipts=$candenypmreceipts,maxbuddypm=$maxbuddypm,maxforwardpm=$maxforwardpm WHERE usergroupid=$usergroupid");

****In admin/misc.php****
            **Find
              maketableheader("Update Users Info</b> - </b>updates user titles<b>","",0);

**Replace it with
              maketableheader("Update Users Info</b> - </b>updates user titles and Stars<b>","",0);

****In admin/index.php****
            **Find
            <tr><td>
            <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" id="navtable">
            <?php maketableheader("User Titles"); ?>
            </table>
            <a href="usertitle.php?s=<?php echo $session[sessionhash]; ?>&action=add"> Add </a> |
            <a href="usertitle.php?s=<?php echo $session[sessionhash]; ?>&action=modify"> Modify </a>
            </td></tr>

**Right below it, add
            <tr><td>
            <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" id="navtable">
            <?php maketableheader("Stars"); ?>
            </table>
            <a href="stars.php?s=<?php echo $session[sessionhash]; ?>&action=add"> Add </a> |
            <a href="stars.php?s=<?php echo $session[sessionhash]; ?>&action=modify"> Modify </a>
            </td></tr>
            I hope I didn't forget something! Hope this wil help ya'll.

Comment

Does it work with the final release?

Comment

Yeah it does work with the final version. But some of the codes you need to modify are a bit different from the Final Version's codes. You just have to find them.

If you're a Final Fantasy Fan! Visit My Forum![url=http://forums.chocobocounty.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by White Chocobo
                  But some of the codes you need to modify are a bit different from the Final Version's codes. You just have to find them.
                  Ehm.... I don´t know what I´ve to modify Newbie
                  thx

Comment

Hi,
                    does anyone kno how to fix the problem in register.php right know ?

User ca not register, and i get this

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO user (userid,username,password,email,parentemail,coppauser,homepage,icq,aim,yahoo,signature,adm inemail,showemail,invisible,usertitle,joindate,cookieuser,daysprune,lastvisit,lastactivity ,usergroupid,timezoneoffset,emailnotification,receivepm,emailonpm,showsignatures,birthday, maxposts,startofweek,ipaddress,pmpopup,referrerid,nosessionhash,starlevel,starimg) VALUES (NULL,'mummel','test1','[email protected]','','0','http://','','','','','1','1','0','ist noch neu hier','991266968','1','-1','991266968','991266968','3','1','0','1','1','yes','0','-1','2','217.87.184.133','1','0','1','','')
                    mysql error: Unknown column 'showsignatures' in 'field list'
                    mysql error number: 1054
                    Date: Wednesday 30th of May 2001 07:56:08 PM
                    Script: /forum/register.php

Help please

Comment

Maybe someone can help me with this.
                      VB 2.0 final.
                      I think I must have made some mistake somewhere.
                      Took the hack and implemented it like described by DEMOLiTiON.

Now my CP looks fine, I can do everything.
                      In the stars section of the CP I added the star levels and I see little stars blinking, so that's also correct.

But the problem is, after updating the usercounts, stars won't show up on the board.
                      I also got the problem new users can't register, they can't come further then the form, when submitting the form an error notice is coming up:

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO user (userid,username,password,email,parentemail,coppauser,homepage,icq,aim,yahoo,signature,adm inemail,showemail,invisible,usertitle,joindate,cookieuser,daysprune,lastvisit,lastactivity ,usergroupid,timezoneoffset,emailnotification,receivepm,emailonpm,showsignatures,birthday, maxposts,startofweek,ipaddress,pmpopup,referrerid,nosessionhash,starlevel,starimg) VALUES (NULL,'test','test','[email protected]','','0','http://','','','','Bye','1','0','0','Junior Member','991388438','1','-1','991388438','991388438','3','0','0','0','0','yes','0','-1','2','my.ip.adres.here','0','0','1','','')
                      mysql error: Unknown column 'showsignatures' in 'field list'
                      mysql error number: 1054
                      Date: Friday 01st of June 2001 05:40:38 AM
                      Script: /bbs/register.php

Any idea what I could have done wrong of could have forgotten? Due to this error I closed new registrations for the time being.

ps. mysql.php is needed or can be deleted after the implementation?
                      Last edited by Black Tiger; Fri 1 Jun '01, 5:00am.
                      Greetings, Black Tiger

Comment

@Tom Dooley, I think i've solved our problem about the new user registrations in VB2.0 final.

Unpack a new register.php from the zipfile

Edit like in stars.txt

When you come to the second change:
                        **Find
                        $DB_site->query("INSERT INTO user (userid,username,password,email,".$etcetera

Do NOT copy the new line as mentioned. This will give the new-user error in the database, somewhere there is a fault.

I solved the problem the easy way.
                        Just find this line and add the "starlevel" and "starimg" by hand in the middle of the line, and at the end of the linke $starlevel and $starimg.

You can also copy this line, its the working one I've got now:

$DB_site->query("INSERT INTO user (userid,username,password,email,".$newstylefield."parentemail,coppauser,homepage,icq,aim,y ahoo,signature,adminemail,showemail,invisible,usertitle,joindate,cookieuser,daysprune,last visit,lastactivity,usergroupid,timezoneoffset,emailnotification,receivepm,emailonpm,option s,birthday,maxposts,startofweek,ipaddress,pmpopup,referrerid,nosessionhash,starlevel,stari mg) VALUES (NULL,'".addslashes(htmlspecialchars($username))."','".addslashes($password)."','".addslas hes(htmlspecialchars($email))."',".$newstyleval."'".addslashes(htmlspecialchars($parentema il))."','$coppauser','".addslashes(htmlspecialchars($homepage))."','".addslashes(htmlspeci alchars($icq))."','".addslashes(htmlspecialchars($aim))."','".addslashes(htmlspecialchars( $yahoo))."','".addslashes($signature)."','$adminemail','$showemail','$invisible','".addsla shes($usertitle)."','".time()."','$cookieuser','".addslashes($prunedays)."','".time()."',' ".time()."','$newusergroupid','".addslashes($timezoneoffset)."','$emailnotification','$rec eivepm','$emailonpm','$options','".addslashes($birthday)."','".addslashes($umaxposts)."',' ".addslashes($startofweek)."','".addslashes($ipaddress)."','$pmpopup','".addslashes($testr eferrerid['userid'])."','$nosessionhash','$userstarlvl','$userstarimg')");

Under this you will find a line:
                        $userid=$DB_site->insert_id();

You can just leave that there, don't need to change.

Now the only problem I still got is my stars won't show up in the forum. Who can help?
                        Greetings, Black Tiger

Comment

Hi,
                          thanks but still the same problem this did not fix it
                          Any other idee ?

Comment

No sorry, I just downloaded the new stars10.zip which is in the first post of this thread, did what was in the stars.txt and the changes mentioned here by DEMOLiTiON.

After that I took a new register.php and updated the line I wrote about manually. Then it worked.
                            I registered newly as a test user and the problem was over.

Did you replace the online register.php with the new editted one? Do you get an other error notice?
                            First you got: Unknown column 'showsignatures' in 'field list'
                            You can check with phpmyadmin if this "showsignatures" field is in there. In my case it wasn't and neither was ip adres, that way I noticed something had changed places in the line which was to be editted in register.php.

I just don't see any stars coming up on the board.

In the original vb20final zipfile also where some stars named 0stars,1stars,2stars etc till 5stars.
                            Was it first the intention of the developers to implement their own starhack?
                            Greetings, Black Tiger

Comment

Hi,
                              i didi it again it works
                              Thanks a lot, the frist time i used the complet sentence from you did not work, the second time i edited manuelly and i works

Great

Comment

Hmmz.. strange, maybe then the problem lies in the fact that it must be in 1 line?

Anyway, nice that it works now.

Let me know if you succeed to get the stars on the board itself, cause that's the only problem remaining now.
                                Greetings, Black Tiger

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X