No announcement yet.

Array Probs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem is I have NO idea what anyone is talking about, I bought a board and expected to install and setup and that was it.

Then these problems come I don't know alot of the terminology and other stuff you are using as my username indicates I am thick.

I keep emailing my host and my main problem is that I can't explain whats going on to them because I just don't know, you lot are the exports I am totally confused with all of this.

All I want is for my messageboard to work, and its not for whatever reasons. And I can't do a thing about it because I have no idea how this all works....

I am just so upset, I have 81 private messages all asking why people are getting errors and why the avatars keep switching themselves on and off, its infuriating.

I really appreciate all everyone is doing to help me, but unless someone can suggest a decent host for me to move to, or something they can do, or talk me through step by step how to do this other stuff then my board and website are DOOMED.

Comment

Ask your host if they can switch PHP from an ISAPI module to a CGI application. If they can do that it should help.

Comment

Two good hosts that are knowledgable in vBulletin are VenturesOnline.com and Hostmatters.com.

Both run and setup vBulletin systems and provide both minimal and paid support.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Just to let you guys know that I think Easyspace got their act together.
          Certainly, the problem seems to be sorted now.

Cheers,
          Alan
          http://www.alantimms.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X