[Release vB2.0] MyPHPCards via vbPortal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Release vB2.0] MyPHPCards via vbPortal

In the download section of my site you will find my first hack of Belchior's MyPHPCard postcard script, integrated to vbPortal as you see on my board. hopefully it will go well. Yell if it doesn't. (Like you won't)

What makes it different?
    You can send a member a card from his profile and it will fill in the to and from blanks using vBulletin's secure mail feature, the same way email a member does it. If you want to send a card to non members just enter thru the main menu and the sent to fields are blank so you can fill in your self... Well I think it's cool!

There is a sparatic bug that pops up, but I'm hoping someone can help me fix it.

Have fun If you come up with some cool images for cards please send them to me so we can all share.

BTW... No problem to use without vbPortal, just remove my header and footer includes in each script and replace with your own with a require("../global.php"); and it should work with maybe a few minor changes.

See my signature for the url
    Last edited by wajones; Wed 28 Mar '01, 11:35am.

This is very cool!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Wow, Wajones! And you say you're retired? Sounds like you're working pretty hard to me! This is great! I just upgraded to Vbulletin 2.0, and will be happy to try out the cards. I'm thinking of setting up a test forum and trying out the vbportal too- it really does look fantastic!

By the way, I've got some images if you can use them on the postcards. Mostly flowers and virtual chocolates, but I'll be happy to PM you the link or email you the pics.
      TigerLily

Comment

Originally posted by wajones

There is a sparatic bug that pops up, but I'm hoping someone can help me fix it.

See my signature for the url
        Wajones,

I was just wondering what the current status of this is? Was the sporadic bug fixed yet?
        Rob

Comment

Hey

Check this out bud

looks pretty close

MY PORTAL

Comment

Thats Cool But!

It's on ikonboard..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X