Banned ISP ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned ISP ???

I admin a vb board funny thing I cant login using my normal isp I had to use a proxy and another server I pay for i looked in the banning options and my isp is not there or my email is not in the banned email I can use the server to log onto all other sites but that one any hints ??
    Thanks
    S.L.

BTW I tried a few different browsers with no luck get the message page cannot be displayed

Is there anything in the Banned IP list? This could happen if the entries are not made correctly.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve I deleted the ban ip list and tried to login with no luck so I reinstalled it

Comment

Steve i turned off the banning options and could login ?? Can I send you the banned ip list and my isp and my server isp for you to look at via PM ?? To see if you can find anything ?
        Update:
        I turned off all banning options and when I turned them back on all was well must have been some kinda glitch?
        Last edited by Super Looper; Sat 25th Dec '04, 6:50am. Reason: update

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X