• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users having bbcode problems.

I have a few users that are having issues with QUOTE and CODE tags

Here's an example
    myImage = new Image();
    myImage.src = "conference.jpg";
    newwindow=window.open(myImage.src,'jav','width='+myImage.width.toString()+',height='+myIma ge.height.toString());

this is how the original should look and this is how it looks in a code/quote tag:
    Code:
    myImage = new Image();
    myImage.src = "conference.jpg";
    newwindow=window.open(myImage.src,'jav','width='+myImage.width.toString()+',height='+myImage.height.toString());
    Another wierd thing is when i typed this message there were no spaces inbetween "+myImage." and ".toString()". But now there are added spaces in both the code tags and in the original text. I checked by doing a preview of the post.

Besides the spaces, which are normal because of the line wrapper, what is the difference in the code?

Comment

First the If you look closely the spaces are not where the line wraps and when I typed the text there were no spaces at all. Please try it yourself...if you copy the text and remove all spaces then click preview you will see it add spaces automatically. Some newbies are copying the code with the inserted spaces and then complaining that their code isnt working.

Comment

Are the spaces the only difference you are talking about? That is a bug in 3.0.3 that will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Thank you very much for your quick response. I'll inform our users.

Comment

Working...
          X