Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx for the help

Comment

Hy want to used this in specifie forum ...

I Try this :

Code:
      // Find out how many threads this user has started
        $startcount = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts from thread where forumid='3' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
        $startcount = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts2 from thread where forumid='16' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
        $startcount = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts3 from thread where forumid='14' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
        $starts=$startcount[starts]+$startcount[starts2]+$startcount[starts3];
        // end Find threads
      It's writting 1 everytime

Some one can show me ?

Comment

wow, I just installed this in less than two minutes and it works perfectly.

what's the catch??
        "Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did."
        - Mark Twain

Comment

Hi, great hack, but there's a way to put this info into the left column (where the name, avatar, date of registration) instead the user CP ?

thx. in adv. bye.

Comment

Got Postbit?

Hey tube.. Anyway you can make this appear in the postbit template as well?

Nice hack, worked without a problem.
            Founder of Gamertag Nation
            Gamertag Nation lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you play and achieve on Xbox Live. Are you ready for a better gaming experience?

Comment

instead the user CP ?
              or in add obv. thx again, MAp|

Comment

Ehm ... no answers= no ways to do it ?

cya

Comment

Re: Got Postbit?

Originally posted by afterlab
                  Hey tube.. Anyway you can make this appear in the postbit template as well?

Nice hack, worked without a problem.

i agree, i installed it flawlessly, but would like to know how to get it to show up in the postbit template too

Comment

Here I am, thanx for this little/great hack, but I would like to see the Started Threads: entry in the postbits template under the Posts: one too...
                    I tried to do it by myself but got no success
                    Can someone explain me how to do that?

(P.S. I just can't code PhP/MySQL but I tried to add an entry in the postbits template saying "Threads Started: $starts" and "Threads Started: $startcount[starts]" but it didn't work either way )

Comment

Code:
                        $startcount1 = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts from thread where forumid='3' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
                        $startcount2 = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts2 from thread where forumid='16' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
                        $startcount3 = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts3 from thread where forumid='14' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
                        $starts=$startcount1[starts]+$startcount2[starts2]+$startcount3[starts3];
                        // end Find threads
                      that will work
                      you were resetting the variable $startcount with every different select query.

Comment

how would you exculde surton forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruz
                          Code:
                            $startcount1 = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts from thread where forumid='3' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
                            $startcount2 = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts2 from thread where forumid='16' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
                            $startcount3 = $DB_site->query_first("Select COUNT(postuserid) AS starts3 from thread where forumid='14' AND postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND open!='10'");
                            $starts=$startcount1[starts]+$startcount2[starts2]+$startcount3[starts3];
                            // end Find threads
                          that will work
                          you were resetting the variable $startcount with every different select query.

Do i put this code in the postbit template then???

thanks

Comment

no...the way I did it was to place it in the members.php -> because i had it add a few fields to the display stuff...
                            then you can put the $startcount1 wherever.
                            here is code i am using:
                            Code:
                              // Find out how many game  reviews this user has made
                              $gstartcount = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT COUNT(title) AS starts FROM thread WHERE postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND forumid='16'");
                              $gamestarts = $gstartcount[starts];
                              // end Find threads
                             // Find out how many media clips this user has posted
                              $mstartcount = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT COUNT(title) AS starts FROM thread WHERE postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND forumid='25'");
                              $mediastarts = $mstartcount[starts];
                              // end Find threads

// Find out how many missions this user has made
                              $mistartcount = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT COUNT(title) AS starts FROM thread WHERE postusername='$userinfo[username]' AND forumid='26'");
                              $mixedstarts = $mistartcount[starts];
                              // end Find threads

Comment

thanks

Comment

hi

Nice work

But how can i display the threads in Members?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X