Can't download backup data.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't download backup data.

I'm trying to back-up DB but whenever I click "sumit" on back-up window in CP, it dumps all data into my web browser(IE5.5) insted of opening pop-up window for downloading.
    Any suggestion?
    Thanks in advence.

Wait the finish of the diqsplaying after go in Edition (top of you browser) and click "selectionn all" and paste the code in you pad and register with .sql...

Comment

I already tried that but my browser hung during displaying. Even I tried flashget but no use.
      I thing size of DB is around 30MB.

Comment

That is the intended behavior. You can try the other option (the second one on the Backup Choices page) and save it to a file on your webserver and go from there. (Note: The directory you are saving it into will need to be CHMODed 777 (world-executable, readable, and writable). You will also need to know the full path to it.)

Comment

If it was intended, I will try to get it with netscape insted of IE. I also tried 2nd option but 30 sec limitation didn't allow me to do so.
          Anyway, I love avatars of both of you. Where did you get?
          Thanks!!

Comment

I think I got my avatar in with a zip file of a few hundred, which I downloaded from a thread somewhere on this board. Just not sure which one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X