PayPal Donate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Donate.

Can someone give me an idea how it works? And how I go about setting it up.

I got a few ideas on things to do, and I need to know how to set it up before I can start.

THANKS!

Are you talking about vB2 or vB3?

Comment

Well theres some code you can get from paypal in your merchant options section with a donate button. Just put that on your site where you want it.
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by peterska2
        Well theres some code you can get from paypal in your merchant options section with a donate button. Just put that on your site where you want it.
        Ok thanks.

vB2

Comment

Basicly, without hacking in vB2, you would need to reward members manually, in vB3 you could setup a automatic system. But besides putting a button you could inform your members how to send you money via paypal manually.

Comment

http://www.pbnation.com/donate.php

I want a system like that. How would I go about setting it up?

Originally posted by Zachery
            Basicly, without hacking in vB2, you would need to reward members manually, in vB3 you could setup a automatic system. But besides putting a button you could inform your members how to send you money via paypal manually.
            Wheres the hack at? I guess pbn has it? Is it published?

Comment

You can try checking at vBulletin.org (i cannot see that as i am not a member)

Comment

Found it thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X