BB Import Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB Import Systems

It doesn't load in my Admin CP. It just is blank. This is the only page that does this. I'm running vBulletin 2.3.5.

Any idea?

Did you download the importers?

Any reason your importing in vB2?

Comment

Where does BB stand for? Which forum software are you trying to import data from into vBulletin 2.3.5?

Comment

We have two message boards. I found a vB2 merge hack on vB.org that I am planning on using (I haven't even messed with that yet, though, so don't get on my case saying it's because I hacked it--I have not).

Anyway, I click the " BB Import Systems" under "Import & Maintenance" and it shows up as a blank.

I am not even using any importers yet. I can't even get to the screen that tells me that there are no importers.

Also FYI, I am doing this on a brand new server. I restored the database a little bit ago on this new server. I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Everything else works perfectly fine.

Comment

I am not aware of 2.3.5 having an import & maintenance section.

Please confirm to me from which software you are importing from, into which version of vBulletin.

Comment

http://www.kerplunk.net/bberror.gif

????

Comment

Thank you for that screenshot, 2.3.5 - ok, and which importer are you trying to run?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                Thank you for that screenshot, 2.3.5 - ok, and which importer are you trying to run?
                I'm not trying to run anything yet. I just click the link, "BB Import Systems" and it gives me a blank white page...

?

It SHOULD look like this:
                http://www.kerplunk.net/bbrightway.gif

(That is a screenshot from my other forum.)

What it gives me instead of the above, is this:
                http://www.kerplunk.net/bberror.gif

Comment

Strange, Zachery - do you perhaps know?

Comment

We cannot provide support for the hacks, first upload the importer system from the members area download, if this shows a non blank screen it a hack.

I would suggest upgrading to vB3 and using the vB2 > vB3 importer to get the other vB2 board.

Comment

I think he mentioned that he didn't install the hack yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                        We cannot provide support for the hacks, first upload the importer system from the members area download, if this shows a non blank screen it a hack.

I would suggest upgrading to vB3 and using the vB2 > vB3 importer to get the other vB2 board.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be mean here or anything, but are you not reading what I am saying?

I am using NO HACKS. None whatsoever.

I am using vBulletin 2.3.5 with a database from my other forum (which has no hacks) and I go to the admin panel and click the link "BB Import Systems" and it DOES NOT WORK.

THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO HACKS INSTALLED OR EVEN ON THE SERVER.

Comment

I am not even using any importers yet. I am just trying to access the original vBulletin "BB Import Systems" link.

Comment

Sorry miss read your above statment.

You did download the vB2 importers from the members area?

Comment

vB2 importers? No...?

I didn't download the vB2 importers with my other board either, and I can still ACCESS THE LINK just fine.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X