X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ztsky

• ztsky
    replied
    \--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Zothip
    Parse error: parse error in /home/zothip2/squadpage-www/forums/showmods.php on line 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same problem

help!!

Leave a comment:

• Lorina

• Lorina
    replied
    Craig,

This might be a bit too much of a pain, but what if you have that moderator in his own usergroup (with all the mod privledges), so he wouldn't show in the listing?

Leave a comment:

• Craig A

• Craig A
    replied
    Yeah, I thought of that, but one of our hidden forums has a moderator who does not moderate any of the public forums... would cause huge confusion! Thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• Susan

• Susan
    replied
    Craig, you could always just take the forums out of the templates. I know that's not ideal.... Seems that some of the "include" code that's used for pulling posts on a main page has something that checks the forums for specific forums...probably could be modified to work with this, but I'm not even to the stage in PHP where I could do that. Maybe someone else could.

Sorry I'm of no help.

Leave a comment:

• Craig A

• Craig A
    replied
    Any thoughts on the hidden forums thing ? I've agreed to put a list of admins and moderators together for our site, and really want to use this hack, but i've got to do it soon, so I might end up doing it by hand! Of course, if it's not possible to amend this hack to suit, i'll start working now...

Leave a comment:

• inetd

• inetd
    replied
    Add please to this VB hack possibility of sending identical PM at once all Moderators/SuperModerators/Administrator

Leave a comment:

• Craig A

• Craig A
    replied
    Hidden forums are showing up in the list - any way to hide them ??

Leave a comment:

• floleb7

• floleb7
    replied
    Re: please help =)

Originally posted by Zothip
    Parse error: parse error in /home/zothip2/squadpage-www/forums/showmods.php on line 30

same problem

Leave a comment:

• JJR512

• JJR512
    replied
    This hack is pretty neat. I just have two questions.

1. Can you please show me how to add an email button link below the PM button link?

2. Can you fix, in a future version of this hack, the appearance so that the columns line up a bit neater?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Zothip
    replied
    please help =)

Leave a comment:

• TechTalk

• TechTalk
    replied
    Kier please tell me since you are a developer that all of this will be added to vb 2.1?? I think this is a great feature and gives the users a little more info which is always good.

~Chris

Leave a comment:

• Lost
    replied
    Great lill hack
    Thanx for the hard work

Leave a comment:

• The_Sisko

• The_Sisko
    replied
    After I upgraded to beta 4 it only shows the topics of the page but no admin, mods,..???
    http://www.studenten-city.de/stf/showmods.php4

Leave a comment:

• Parker Clack

• Parker Clack
    replied
    Kier:

Nevermind I just changed:

if ($user[sessionuserid]>0 and $user[lastactivity]>$datecut) eval("\$onlinestatus = \"".gettemplate("postbit_online")."\";");

to

if ($user[sessionuserid]>0 and $user[lastactivity]>$datecut and $user[customtitle]>0) eval("\$onlinestatus = \"".gettemplate("postbit_online")."\";");

Leave a comment:

• Parker Clack

• Parker Clack
    replied
    Kier:

I you use a custom title for your admins and moderators they will not show as online. Anyway to add this option to the query on the user table in the database so they show as online?

Parker
    Parker Clack
    Last edited by Parker Clack; Sun 8 Apr '01, 4:40am.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X