X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great lill hack
    Thanx for the hard work

Comment

Kier please tell me since you are a developer that all of this will be added to vb 2.1?? I think this is a great feature and gives the users a little more info which is always good.

~Chris

Comment

please help =)

Parse error: parse error in /home/zothip2/squadpage-www/forums/showmods.php on line 30

Comment

This hack is pretty neat. I just have two questions.

1. Can you please show me how to add an email button link below the PM button link?

2. Can you fix, in a future version of this hack, the appearance so that the columns line up a bit neater?

Thanks!
          -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
          JJR512.com: Chat about anything!

Comment

Re: please help =)

Originally posted by Zothip
            Parse error: parse error in /home/zothip2/squadpage-www/forums/showmods.php on line 30

same problem

Comment

Hidden forums are showing up in the list - any way to hide them ??

Comment

Add please to this VB hack possibility of sending identical PM at once all Moderators/SuperModerators/Administrator
                Sorry for my bad English! :)

Comment

Any thoughts on the hidden forums thing ? I've agreed to put a list of admins and moderators together for our site, and really want to use this hack, but i've got to do it soon, so I might end up doing it by hand! Of course, if it's not possible to amend this hack to suit, i'll start working now...

Comment

Craig, you could always just take the forums out of the templates. I know that's not ideal.... Seems that some of the "include" code that's used for pulling posts on a main page has something that checks the forums for specific forums...probably could be modified to work with this, but I'm not even to the stage in PHP where I could do that. Maybe someone else could.

Sorry I'm of no help.

Comment

Yeah, I thought of that, but one of our hidden forums has a moderator who does not moderate any of the public forums... would cause huge confusion! Thanks anyway

Comment

Craig,

This might be a bit too much of a pain, but what if you have that moderator in his own usergroup (with all the mod privledges), so he wouldn't show in the listing?

Comment

\--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally posted by Zothip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same problem

help!!

Comment

It must be the version of php we have...

Comment

Originally posted by Lorina
                              Craig,

This might be a bit too much of a pain, but what if you have that moderator in his own usergroup (with all the mod privledges), so he wouldn't show in the listing?
                              Sadly not... good idea, tried it... but it doesn't work - I don't think this script uses the usergroup structure to determine who's a moderator

Any other thoughts, guys ??

Comment

Works like a dream...nice 1

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X