[RELEASE vB2B3] Gender Hack 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snyx
    Can I please see a working update for vB 2.0 FINAL, PLEASE?!?
    What about for 2.0.1?
    Richard Young, Esq.
    asian forums | asians
    Reverse Funnel System - Fastest Way To Monetize Your Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Steel

What about for 2.0.1?
      I think thats implyed
      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

I'm forced to say I have to leave this community for some time due to my new job and some projects I work for (and of course my personal life). This all means I won't be able to rewrite my hacks as promised so if anyone is interested in the rewrite, just go ahead. You'll find links to my old hacks in my signature.
        I apologize for any inconveniences.

Comment

already registered members gender?

Got it installed and working, but how do i add an Admin option to change (or add) the already registered members gender??

Comment

any chance of someone rewriting this hack so it works with vbfinal in user profile? please

Comment

??

Anyone?

Comment

it was working in 2.0.1 good but when i change my forum to 2.0.3 it can't .

I made all the necessary changes in functions.php but nothing happened . can you help me in that hack.
                I'm the illogicalX

Comment

PeF has stopped supporting this hack so I don't see anyone who can help you?

Comment

Well there's gotta be some kinda vB hacker who wants to take a crack at this one! I need this hack to work for vB2.0.3. It was working perfectly on 2.0.1 and 2.0.2. Then BAM I get hit hard with it not working...But I did eventually get it working.

I suggest you modify these pages from 2.0.3 Register.php, and Memberlist.php. Those ones for sure you can modify I've done it. Then just use your old Showthread.php and Member.php from vb 2.0.1 or 2.0.2 and modify them as they should be.

Hope this helps you all.

If you're a Final Fantasy Fan! Visit My Forum![url=http://forums.chocobocounty.com[/url]

Comment

YES!!Please!?

I would also love this hack

If anyone could finish it and wrap it up that would be GREAT!!!!

Comment

whats the big deal? use mutt's hack ( http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=21833 ) and just add a drop down menu asking if there Male or Female? The only features PeF has is that he has some cool little male/female icons.

snyx

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
                          whats the big deal? use mutt's hack ( http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=21833 ) and just add a drop down menu asking if there Male or Female? The only features PeF has is that he has some cool little male/female icons.

snyx

yea thankx but i trid it one week a go for a gender hack and country hack olso .

it's good but what i'm looking for something else you can check it in http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=2 .
                          I'm the illogicalX

Comment

Originally posted by conan
                            Even the option for a gay icon? lol That should be interesting

ok made 2 minor changes
                            • male - female - gay - les
                            • fixed a nicer layout in the profile

aint tested it, but should work
                            Last edited by Dunny; Sat 18th Aug '01, 12:41pm.

Comment

still errors

in member php
                              line 1025
                              this has got to be the most frustrating hack on this board!!

Comment

Re: still errors

Originally posted by Maverick1236
                                in member php
                                line 1025
                                this has got to be the most frustrating hack on this board!!
                                not sure mate just tried it and worked fine for me?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X