Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truffles
    replied
    It must be the permission because I have checked the db user, password and db name countless times.

I have sent an email to my new server for support in this matter so hopefully I will be able to finish this today.

Thank you for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That error means that either the db user, password or db name is wrong, or the db user does not have permission to write to this db.

Leave a comment:

• Truffles
    replied
    The format is sql I believe.

Further update:

I am able to upload the structure of these tables but I am unable to upload/insert the data separately. I keep getting this error:

Error

SQL-query :

LOAD DATA INFILE '/tmp/phpTMXGZj' INTO TABLE `adminlog` FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' ENCLOSED BY '"' ESCAPED BY '\\' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n'

MySQL said:

#1045 - Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES)

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    In what format are these tables?

Leave a comment:

• Truffles
    replied
    Update

The board is partially up. It is the missing tables I need to restore. I have uploaded the tables to a directory on my new server.

Can someone walk me through the restoration of these tables from the directory to the database via SSH access? Can it be done?

Leave a comment:

• Truffles
    started a topic Moving Servers/Tables

Moving Servers/Tables

I do not have SSH access at old server. I DO have SSH access at new server.

I have:
    • FTPed into old host and downloaded all files to my computer
    • FTPed from my computer to new host and uploaded those files
    • Changed config.php to reflect the new host and url
    • Backed up database using vBulletin CP, uploaded to new host (but didn't know where to put it) via FTP
    • Tried using SSH access but it didn't work (or I didn't understand and I did it wrong)
    • Backed up database using phpMyAdmin, uploaded to new host (but didn't know where to put it) via FTP
    • Downloaded every single table using phpMyAdmin, and then uploaded and inserted into a spanking new database every table, but 6 tables wouldn't load
    • Downloaded the 6 tables again using phpMyAdmin and tried to insert again using phpMyAdmin, no go
    • Downloaded the 6 tables using vBulletin CP and tried to insert using phpMyAdmin, no go
    • Changed the config.php to reflect new database name

Any ideas?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X