Which postbit template for Sticky ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which postbit template for Sticky ?

I'd like to change the text that's inserted before a thread title when the thread becomes a Sticky.

Which template would I find this in ?

Not quite sure what you mean. However wouldn't it be easier to edit the sticky phrase instead?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well yes, the sticky phrase is what I want to edit. I just assumed that it was part of a template being that it's vB 2. Can I edit the phrase somewhere ?

Comment

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Then search for: sticky

The correct phrase to edit is: sticky_thread_prefix

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve I'm in 2.2.8 and I don't see Languages & Phrases in the left hand column nor under vB options.

Comment

Sorry, very few people post questions about vB2 anymore. In vB2 you need to change the sticky prefix in vBulletin Options. You can even add HTML coding to this directly if you want.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

No problem, but that is why I posted this under vBulletin 2 'How Do I"

I bought a new license earlier this week and intend to do the upgrade to 3 but that may not be for a while.

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X