65535 - attachment limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65535 - attachment limit?

Seems my index table became corrupted (Version 2.3.3) from an integer limit on attachments. Is that true? Is there a limit to the attachments?

Greg

Yes, the default attachmentid field in the vB2 attachment table is smallint(5). You can manually change this to int(10) with phpMyAdmin to fix this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. We'll be going to VB3 soon, but until then we'll try that fix. Is there anything else I need to do once this change is made?

Thanks again!
      Greg

Comment

No that should be it. This field is already int(10) in vB3.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

Are there other small smint's that need to be changed?

Greg

Comment

Not that I know of offhand. Any that do will be updated when you upgrade to 3.0.3.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X