Emailing isn't working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emailing isn't working

Email notification, activation etc etc aren't being sent out. I'm on a windows server with PHP. How do I config my email server settings?

Do you know where and what SMTP server you are using?

In the Admin CP, open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Do you know where and what SMTP server you are using?

In the Admin CP, open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.
      i dunno which SMTP server i'm using. Also, my CP doesn't have a "Server Settings and Optimization Options section"

http://www.teamsolo.net/forum/index.php

Comment

Sorry, that option is only in vB3. For vB2, upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X