Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar - how to add extra years?

Hello,

I have a question regarding the Calendar for vBulletin 2.2.1.

Currently our Calendar only displays up until this year [i.e. 2004] however we need to add Public/Private Events in 2005 etc. I therefore wish to be able to select the year 2005 from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the Calendar screen and more importantly, be able to select it from the drop-down menu when actually creating the Event itself.

How can I do this please, as there does not appear to be a 'Calendar Manager'-type program within the Administrator Control Panel?

I have tried hacking the d'base [adding the date 10th Jan. 2005 in directly] and this works fine when viewed in the Calendar - I was hoping that this might 'activate' some code 'somewhere' and in turn add the year 2005 into the Year drop-down menu ... but alas!

Thanks,
    Andy

I think this might be a limitation of vBulletin 2.2.1 considering we are on 2.3.5 and 3.0.1., your rather far behind.

Comment

You'll need to edit calendar.php to modify this or upgrade to 2.3.5 as it will always give you 2 years past the current year. v3.0.1 allows you to specify the years in the admin cp.

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for you replies.
        Firstly, I have had a quick look at the "calendar.php" but cannot identify exactly where to modify the year(s).
        Secondly, it's about time we upgraded to 2.3.5 or to v3.0.1 so this is the approach I'm going to take.
        I have posted a thread about asking the difference between the two versions:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108904
        Any thoughts?
        Thanks,
        Andy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X