IPB 1.2 to vBulletin vBulletin 2.3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPB 1.2 to vBulletin vBulletin 2.3.4

Is it possible to transfer my Invision Power Board 1.2 to vBulletin 2.3.4? Here is my current forum http://www.designoutpost.com/forums/

Thanks for any help,
    Palmer
    Founder/Owner - The Outpost Network

There is a IPB 1.2 converter avaible in the members area.

Comment

Are you sure it is? I saw one to convert 1.3 but not 1.2. I think I also saw one to convert IPB 1.2 to vB3 but not 2.3.4

Can support email it to me? palmer[at]designoutpost.com

Comment

You should be able to download the vB2 impoters in the members area, as well as the vB3

Comment

If they are they sure do hide them well. This is what I see when I click on the Import Scripts link. I see the box at the top to convert to vB3 and then under that for vB2 it says...

We currently offer a set of scripts that will allow you to import posts, threads and users from the following programs: Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 5, Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2, Infopop UBBThreads 5.4 (formerly wwwthreads), vBulletin Lite, Infopop OpenTopic/UBB.x, Ikonboard 2, Ikonboard 3, phpBB2, DC Forum, XMB, and ezboard (posts only, not members for ezboard).

Unofficial importers for UB2k (Ultraboard) are available from vBulletin.org.

Click here to download the import scripts. To install these scripts, extract the files and upload into a directory called "importers" on your vBulletin 2 forums root directory. Once you have finished, be sure to delete these scripts again.

If you would like to import from ezboard, please click the button below. This will send an email to you describing what you need to do. We carry out the import for you, because it is not an easy procedure to follow.

Comment

The version 2 import.zip file contains the file bbimport_invib.php which is for Invision Power Board v1.1.x / v1.2.x

Hopefully that helps. I have taken a note that IPB isn't currently listed.

Comment

Thank you, I will tell my programmer to use that file.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X