Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The instructions are in the link I posted. I really don't have anything more to offer than that. Make sure you are registered on vBulletinTemplates with the same email address you have on these forums and you should have no access problems.

Leave a comment:

• dwagenheim
    replied
    Could you please post the instructions to this? I followed the link, but I am having problems making the required steps to verify my vBulletin registry through their links. For some reason, I get forwarded to vBulletin, go through the motions, account number, password, all that, then nothing happens and I am back at square one.

Anyway, I would just like to get the template info for taking away the moderator column for now, that would be great! thanks!.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    In vB2 this requires a lot of template modifications:

http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...php?threadid=7

In vB3, this can be turned off and on via the Admin CP.

Leave a comment:

• Kama Dean
    started a topic Changing Moderator Column on Forum

Changing Moderator Column on Forum

I do not want the moderators listed in the moderator column on the bulletin board. Is there a way to turn this option off? Or change the board appearance? I mistakenly asked this question (along with another) in the vBulletin 3 support forum and was told that I could change this in the admin options. However, I looked and could not find the correct option- is this possible on vBulletin 2?
    Thanks,
    Kama