Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change "Guest" for something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change "Guest" for something else?

In the online list, when people are not members they are set to "Guest" by default... in wich template I can edit that?

I didn't find it .

Try doing a search for the word guest in the phrase manager

Comment

vBulletin 2

Originally posted by Zachery
      Try doing a search for the word guest in the phrase manager
      I don't have the version 3 That's why I posted in this forum hehe. I dunno where to fix this value can somebody help me ?

Comment

Just edit the Usergroup settings for Unregistered and change the Uswer Title to whatever you want.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

http://www.hiphopfranco.com/forum/online.php?s=

I changed the title in the usergroups... (It's because I have a french forum... i edited everythin myself). But the value by default in the "online list" is "guest"... maybe it's directly in a .php file.

Comment

Try doing a template serach for 'Guest'. If that's not it, then it's hardcoded in the scripts.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Try doing a template serach for 'Guest'. If that's not it, then it's hardcoded in the scripts.
              It's hardcoded into online.php but it's been fixed now.

Comment

May man Chris Gwynne fixed my problem He's good
                Last edited by SiniS; Thu 3 Jun '04, 3:11pm.

Comment

IMO this is one of the major improvements in vB3. All language can now be managed in the Phrase Manager without editing files and templates.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                  X