X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94SupraTT
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.
    Webhost got it up. However now I have a ERROR 149 and can access the admin panel nor do anything administrative. I have actually moved from this host but the problem is I can not lock the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.

Leave a comment:

• 94SupraTT
    started a topic Help with path erro....

Help with path erro....

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/tidewate/public_html/forums/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/superior/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/tidewate/public_html/forums/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/tidewate/public_html/forums/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X