Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vb 2.3.x

Hi,

Our server crashed. It was running phportal and photopost w/vb 2.3.x. In order to move to vb 3, I've completely removed any and all hacks from the actual x.php files to anything in templates etc. I left the database alone for time being.

Now I think I'm having a problem. The software is on old server so dns is out I've changed all info to point to the static IP instead.

I can log into admin easily etc, etc. But if I leave the system for a few minutes and come back I'm automatically logged out. Now sure if this is a seting or something i did I checked things over and used repair.php and found this. Also when logged in as Admin, if I go to check the forum I have to log in again in order to view and posts. Is this a cookie thing?

Checking table session

ERROR The handler for the table doesn't support repair

This probably is not normal or?

Any ideas
    Thanks

The session table cannot be repaired.

If you are loggin directly into the AdminCP there is no cookie being created your browsing on a session alone which after abit would leave you logged out.

Comment

Thanks Zachery

Does this have anything to do with the Sessions Table coming up in Red when using repair.php.

I have to move the site back to the dns server before setting the cookie pref in vbadmin.

thansk
      tvwatcher aka rocket98

Comment

Yes, you can ignore it

Comment

Working...
        X