Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parse error??

i just noticed this error it happened after i installed myvbindex

PHP Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in D:\hshome\precisio\precisionmuscle.org\forum\global.php(417) : eval()'d code on line 9

any ideas? thanks.

Parse errors are generally because of erros in the php script or in some other code you've added to the templates. Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates?

Try this. Reupload the original global.php file from the vB zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

first of all dang that was fast thanks

secondly, yeah i have many hacks installed, i noticed this happen after i installed myvbindex portal. ok i re-uploaded the original global.php file and still the same parse error.

Comment

now i got this error on a blank page??

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hshome\precisio\precisionmuscle.org\forum\admin\db_mysql.php on line 93 PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hshome\precisio\precisionmuscle.org\forum\admin\functions.php on line 2645

Comment

To get official support you'll need to uninstall all your hacks (including any db changes) and restore the original vB files. If you do this and still have this problem, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/me...contactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks for your help i will sadly start working on that.

thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X