Thread titles disappear on forumdisplay page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread titles disappear on forumdisplay page

This is a very strange problem reported by one of the visitors to my site: the thread titles do not show up on the forumdisplay.php page, nor do the last poster names. But the 'thread starter' and the counts of 'replies' and 'views' show up without problem.

I do not see the problem myself. But the attached gif image file is the screen catpure provided by that visitor. He claimed he checked his computer for virus and spyware. He uses IE browser and the encoding setting is Western European (Windows).

Can anyone help me or give me a hint what the reason could be? I am running out of idea here. Thank you very much!

Jin
    Attached Files

I've heard of this happening when someone has something installed on their PC that interferes with Internet content. It could be a number of things causing this interference- firewalls, toolbars, ad-blockers, etc.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I figure it must be conflict with some other softwares. Do you know any specific software that could cause problem? Thank you very much!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X