correct link for referrers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correct link for referrers

hey tried to do a quick searhc on this because it's a silly question but couldn't find it.

just wanted to know the correct linking for a referred since it's on.

for example:

www.domain.com/#referrerid=userid well i doubtr it's that cause i tried it... but whatever it is it would be greatly appreciated.

It's in the FAQ:

http://www.domain.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=xx

...with 'xx' being the user ID of the referrer.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

hmmm ok thanks, I thought it would be easy enough.

-turned on referral in my CP.
      -put the link in and clicked on register.

Unfortunately the referral field doesn't autopopulate but i thought it was something internal and they wouldnt' see it so i did a full registration and it still doesn't show a referral in my CP.

anything that needs to be done?

p.S.: What FAQ? the one displayedo n my webpage?

*************update*****************

I noticed it's not the username but rather a "number" how can i get the number of my users to give them proper links?

Comment

Look at the FAQ on your site - particularly the section on 'referrers'. Anyne who views that page will see their own user ID in the link.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X