surfging message boards, shrinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfging message boards, shrinks

Hey, i'm having a really strange problem with my message board, The whole board looks great on the homepage (a hack installed) and when u view messages it goes from one end of the page to the other (left to right) but when someone is surfing the forums and goes into any category it shrinks (from left to right) not massively but enough to make me question it... Mostp robably some settings with the tables but i don't know where to begin with that.

any help please

What is the URL to your forums? I need to see the problem.

Comment

http://www.montrealsextalk.com

look at home page, then click on enter forums... u will see it shrink. finally view a message and it will be back to normal size.

thanks.

Comment

It's hard for me to know exactly what's wrong by looking at the front-end. I recommend you post on www.vbulletintemplates.com for help with this since it involves customized templates.

Comment

thanks a lot. Funny enough although it's been like that for days the next morning i woke up and everything seems to be ok again... i didn't do anything though, but my message board has been acting strange like that i noticed in other senses also.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X