Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with two things

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help with two things

    First, not sure why it is doing it but when i have a URL parsed, it doesn't underline it. How can I make it underline a link.

    Second, on my who's online section, the names are very dark. Where can I change that color at.

    My forum is www.us3s.com/freeforum and you will have to click the drop down menu and change the template to see.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by Richy T.
    First, not sure why it is doing it but when i have a URL parsed, it doesn't underline it. How can I make it underline a link.
    I looked at your page source and I think I see the problem. Go to your:

    Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify -> [expand list] -> headinclude

    Find this code and make the change in red:

    Code:
    #cat A:link, #cat A:visited, #cat A:active {
    	COLOR: #000000;
    	TEXT-DECORATION: underline;
    }
    Originally posted by Richy T.
    Second, on my who's online section, the names are very dark. Where can I change that color at.
    The "Currently Active Users" section on your forumhome or the online.php page?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      I looked at your page source and I think I see the problem. Go to your:

      Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify -> [expand list] -> headinclude

      Find this code and make the change in red:

      Code:
      #cat A:link, #cat A:visited, #cat A:active {
      	COLOR: #000000;
      	TEXT-DECORATION: underline;
      }


      The "Currently Active Users" section on your forumhome or the online.php page?
      thanks a bunch.

      Yes, the currently active users on teh home page.

      Comment

      Loading...
      Working...
      X