Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images do not show up

hi..

i just installed a new style in my VB and after that i got many messages from users telling me that the images in the old style do not show up...this happens when anybody but the image as

Code:
      [img]*******[/img]
    and the links appear instead of the images

any clue?

Are these normal file.gif images? Or do they include stuff like file.gif?sessions=blah?

In the Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Posting Code allowances (vB code / HTML / etc) > Allow Dynamic URL for [img] tags?
    > Set this to YES and see if that helps.

!! If this is set to 'no', the [img] tag will not be displayed if the path to the image contains dynamic characters such as ? and &. This can prevent malicious use of the tag.

But first, goto the Admin Control Panel > Forums & Moderators > Enable/Disable Features > Allow BB IMG Code in Posts? yes.

Make sure that is set to yes!
    Last edited by Floris; Tue 23rd Mar '04, 2:29am.

Comment

thanx for ur fast reply...

if u meant:

Allow Dynamic URL for [img] tags?
      If this is set to 'no', the [img] tag will not be displayed if the path to the image contains dynamic characters such as ? and &. This can prevent malicious use of the tag.

then it is set to NO

i just realyze that even in the new style, the images are shown as Links...

Comment

BBcode are allowed. indeed, it was working perfectly before i've installed the new style

Comment

anyone?? this is urgent...my forum is missed up

Comment

thanx...I managed to overcome it....

Comment

Working...
            X