No announcement yet.

Final REquest for help -> Glitches in PM imports :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry replied to your ticket yesterday saying 'its very difficult as I cant get one sqldump for the whole site, i've got to get the tables 1 at a time and figure out the SQL for the creates'. You will need to be patient. He is in a meeting all day today discussing import issues among other things.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

any updates ??

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Jerry replied to your ticket yesterday saying 'its very difficult as I cant get one sqldump for the whole site, i've got to get the tables 1 at a time and figure out the SQL for the creates'. You will need to be patient. He is in a meeting all day today discussing import issues among other things.
      hi Steve...
      any updates ??

or wht should i do ?
      GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM OUTSIDE ??
      If I am not getting Tech Support Here.

Does is takes so long to resolve each and query ? or its only for me ?

NOW. Things are getting Frustrating for me..
      TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Please feel free to get outside help if that's what you want to do. Your project is a very messy, complicated and time-consuming one. Jerry will follow-up if you give him the chance, but it's going to take time.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Please feel free to get outside help if that's what you want to do. Your project is a very messy, complicated and time-consuming one. Jerry will follow-up if you give him the chance, but it's going to take time.
          Anywyz.
          I will BUY TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM OUTSIDE PEOPLE. as its a MAJOR priority for me else i wont be able to buy the OWNED licenses.
          THNX FOR SUPPORT. if you still come up with something let me know here asap . Mebbe something better u can let me know.

(and please also mention if there are problems in ur PRODUCTS TOO,
          Team members refused to help me when by DB was hacked And i agree with that, but Now when my database is 100% clean.. there are other reasons....)

I got 8 days in hand to UPGRADE to owned now.. If this date can be extended to 10-15 days. i would love that. if not, not a prob.. i will have to pay again next year

Regards,
          Sandy....
          Last edited by SaN-DeeP; Fri 26 Mar '04, 4:18am.

Comment

i have made a demo forum completed almost.
            just setting up group permissions.

all the issues are resolved by me and A GREAT CODE.

I will let ya know soon.
            Many issues were resolved in the script too

Sandy..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X