Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied

So, to sum up, you say if i upgrade to vb3, without a hack, i can convert all attachements from db to files??
    Yes its a standard feature in vBulletin 3

I just upgraded a large forum (not quite as large as that) and it was heavly hacked, we didnt have any problems. but each situtaion is differnt, so i couldnt tell you if you would or wouldnt have a problem

Leave a comment:

• ^SS^
    replied
    I am thinking upgrading in vb3 but i am afraid maybe because the db is very very big (600MB) if there is a problem when i turn to vb3....

So, to sum up, you say if i upgrade to vb3, without a hack, i can convert all attachements from db to files??

Thanks a lot for replying

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You can only do this in vB3 with out hacking.

If your server is running slowly / unstably you should ask Eva2000 for a server tune up, granted your on a dedicated server.

Leave a comment:

• ^SS^
    started a topic Attachements from db to files??

Attachements from db to files??

Hello all!

I have a problem, i am running vb but in my db i see that attachements inside db is 1/2GB!!! The problem is that sql server have been very unstable with this big db.

So my question is, how do i can convert all attachements which is in the database to files in one folder ??
    So after i delete them from the db and have a stable sql server like before...

Is there any way to do this? And if there is a way to convert them, inside the posts the attachements links can be modified to work ok???

Sorry for my bad english
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X