No announcement yet.

Help!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really sorry as I'm a newbie here, I've looked at almost every page since Feb 13 when it was released, and I couldn't find anything, please give me a "detailed" description how to back it up, where to go, and what to do, thanks!

Comment

its too late. you should have backed up BEFORE you started.

Comment

When i ran the upgrade1.php it asks do you want to backup, i clicked yes and it downloaded a 9-10mb files to my computer, from what i can see t contains all posts but fragmented, and it has the extension .php which i know is know is not a mysql backup (they ave to have .sql if i am correct), i have vb 2.0 running now but with a new database what i wuld liek to know is how do i get the information out of this .php file so i can have at lease all my posts back, to sum up, how would i go about importing all this information from this php file so all my post users etc would be in my forum.

Oh and the.php file looks like it has some vb code in it like the quote tags and so on. Please reply quick my forum has been down 1 day which is alot, and i had loads of popst and over 8000 members please help.

Comment

Can you just use telnet and type mysql resoter commend line?

Comment

Go Here

I have a new problem, maybe you guys can help

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...?threadid=9786

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X