Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bb-code for changing font size impossible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John
    replied
    Just to fill you in - the '<font' replacement will be replaced :) with '<normalfont' in the replacements and the templates when you upgrade to version 1.1.2 . This will fix your problem, but until it is release, use <FONT in capitals.

John

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    we're running 1.1.1 on my beta board and that's what we've found. otherwise the font changes don't work.

I remember a topic here in this forum about it a few weeks ago, but I can't remember if John posted a fix for it or put it on his to do list for 1.1.2

Leave a comment:

• werehere
    replied
    Otherwise if you use it in messages it is parsed with the <font> replacement variable. It will soon be something like <normalfont> which will solve this problem, but until the new release (which I believe fixes this) you have to use a <FONT>.

Leave a comment:

• TB2
    replied
    mea culpa!

For sure i've used "font size" with a blank - just wanted to test your knowledge ;)

Martin, your statement means i've to use capitals like "FONT" instead of "font" ?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    great minds Jessica?

Leave a comment:

• WebStyles
    replied
    I'm assuming you've added this code in the BBCodes portion of the control panel? You have an error in your HTML, it should be:

[code]<font size="+1">[/code]

You just had an extra space there. :)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    first, there should be a space between "font" and "size". I don't know if thats a typo here or what.

Second, in the current release there is a bug that makes you have to use FONT instead of font to change the font characteristics. There is a fix for that buried in here somewhere I believe.

If it's not the former, try the latter.

Leave a comment:

• TB2
    started a topic bb-code for changing font size impossible?

bb-code for changing font size impossible?

Hi,

i've tried to add a bbcode like this (hmm i'll set this in code tags for a better view!):

[code]
    [big] should be changed to <fontsize="+1">
    [/big] should be changed to </font>
    [/code]

Why does this not work?

I'd like to have codes for larger and smaller fonts!

[Edited by TB2 on 05-24-2000 at 03:19 PM]