Latest User Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest User Bug?

If more than one person joins a VB, the one who signed up first is displayed as the latest member, not necessarily the one who signed up last.

Is this normal behaviour?

--red
    Higher Voltage -- "She takes it straight from the source!"

There have been a few problems about the latest member in provious versions. I think that this is fixed in the latest version.

John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

Well I see that the "newest member" gets off when you delete users. It was correct until I delete a user (not the newest) and then it says "Welcome to our newest member,." i.e. it was blank. I then registered a new user, which should be the newest, and then it showed the newest member was the previous new member. I then deleted another user and it got off by 2 users .. Has this been fixed in the development versions?

Comment

We experienced the same problem as you, and we did post a fix around here somewhere that works perfectly. When I run past it I will post it:)
        We're Here Forums!
        [email protected]

Comment

thanks were-here...

Comment

The last post in this thread that I posted is the fix that worked fine for us:

[url]http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=282[/url]
            We're Here Forums!
            [email protected]

Comment