New Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Problems

Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /web/sites/290/computechie/www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/global.php on line 62

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getpermissions() in /web/sites/290/computechie/www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/index.php on line 38

my website url is [url]http://www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/index.php[/url]

Bulletin Board Version 1.1.2

can someone help me?

fix it up

gee why is the loading slow??compared to spaceports forum why mines loads slow but html web page viewing is fast?

Comment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Newbie [/i]
      [B]Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /web/sites/290/computechie/www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/global.php on line 62[/B][/QUOTE]Just edit global.php to add a semicolon (";") to the end of the line. I think that this is also causing the second problem. This was fixed in the 1.1.3 release (and if you are doing a new install, you really should go straight to 1.1.4).
      Peter E. Humphries

Comment

Got more problems

ip log error
        Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT forumid FROM forum WHERE threadid=1
        mysql error: Unknown column 'threadid' in 'where clause'
        mysql error number: 1054
        Date: Saturday 04th of November 2000 04:37:13 AM
        Script: /forums/postings.php?action=getip&postid=1
        Referer: [url]http://www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1[/url]

my "email all users" in control panel gotta problem too

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /web/sites/290/computechie/www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/admin/email.php on line 135

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /web/sites/290/computechie/www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/admin/email.php on line 135

Parse error: parse error in /web/sites/290/computechie/www.computechie.f2s.com/forums/admin/email.php on line 135

Dunno what is happening

Comment

Could you post that line? 135 in email.php.

Comment

here it is

$messagetext=str_replace("\","\\\",$message);

Comment

Hmmm... You may try this but i dunno if it helps. :)
              $messagetext=str_replace("\","\\",$message);

I highly recommend you to install latest vB - version 1.1.4.

Comment

That code could not work because the quotation marks are being set as literals by the backslashes in the wrong place. Never having installed 1.1.2, I can not tell if this is a bug or if you are hacking. Not to be pedantic, but you should at least move to 1.1.3 if this is a fresh install. I would install 1.1.4 if I were doing a new server.

Any way, the line should read (if I understand what you are trying to do - I cannot find the line in my 1.1.3 files):[code]$messagetext=str_replace("\"","\\\"",$message);[/code]I am guessing that the code is to replace quotation marks with escaped quotation marks.
                Peter E. Humphries

Comment

thanks

i have upgraded to 1.1.4

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X