problems with free-version install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with free-version install

i uploaded the files (includes the edited config.php3)
    at [url]http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~rickjan/[/url] (with mySQL database!)
    and i have set up the board properties, but if I try to enter the index.php3 page, it gives this error:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /usr/home/rickjan/public_html/global.php3 on line 62

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/home/rickjan/public_html/index.php3 on line 30

please help me...
    thnx

rickjansen105
    :D:):p:rolleyes::cool:

Just edit the GLOBAL.PHP3 file and add a semicolon (";") to the end of line 62. There is a report on this problem, somewhere, but I did not find it in my quick search.
    Peter E. Humphries

Comment

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
      THANK YOU, you're a god for me :):):):):):):)

:D:):p:rolleyes::cool:

Comment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rickjansen105 [/i]
        [B]thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
        THANK YOU, you're a god for me :):):):):):):)

[/B][/QUOTE]

God Man thats the biggest Thank You I seen. :)

Glad to hear its working. :)

Comment

Rarely described as god-like, I do hope that it solved the problem. (I would insert a smiley, here, but these yellow things are turning me off the whole smilies scene...).
          Peter E. Humphries

Comment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phumphries [/i]
            [B]Rarely described as god-like, I do hope that it solved the problem. (I would insert a smiley, here, but these yellow things are turning me off the whole smilies scene...). [/B][/QUOTE]

i agree

Theses yellow smiles are horrible and I hope the next update dosen't have them or I will overlap with the colour ones. :)

Comment

Next time:
              vBulletin will be all yellow and grey! :(

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X