$sendtoemail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $sendtoemail

Try sending an email to someone on this board...it says something along the lines of "Your message has been sent to $sendtoemail." Sounds like a bug. :)
    Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Hmm. Looks like you posted this exact same thread 2 months ago. Did you forget? ;)
    [url]http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=1935[/url]

Also check out [url="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/search.php?query=%24sendtoemail&forumchoice=-1&booleanand=yes&searchin=all&searchdate=-1&searchuser=&searchdateline=&exactname=yes&action=dosearch&getdaily=&pagenum="]THIS LINK[/url] :D

~Chris

Comment

LOL - my mistake...sorry. I must've forgotten.
      Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

when you post a bug like that i guess you expect it to be fixed within two months!

But it is still not fixed. What gives?
        Christopher Padfield
        Web Based Helpdesk
        DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

I have posted the fix.

I cannot tell you why Jelsoft has not fixed it but I assume they don't think it important enough to make a new release for. I assume it will be fixed in the upcoming version.

Comment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rangersfan [/i]
            [B]I have posted the fix.

I cannot tell you why Jelsoft has not fixed it but I assume they don't think it important enough to make a new release for. I assume it will be fixed in the upcoming version. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hope so because its causing people to think there is a problem submitting.

Comment

thanks rangersfan, i will do a search for it now.

that is really the sort of thing that should be updated the moment it is found. At least new software should have this sort of thing fixed in it.
              Christopher Padfield
              Web Based Helpdesk
              DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X