Program Bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program Bugs?

Hello. My name is Mender and I'm a fence-sitter. *crowd acknowledges visitor* "Hello, Mender."

I've been watching the "bug board" and was wondering if the reports are actual program bugs or are they mainly install/configuration problems?

Most of the hacks that I've put in my UBB are currently available in this version of vB. However, I want to be sure (well, as sure as anyone using a program could be) that most of the bugs are dead.

Oh and BTW, what is the latest on the next major release (date, features, etc...)?

[quote]I've been watching the "bug board" and was wondering if the reports are actual program bugs or are they mainly install/configuration problems?

[/quote]

There are still some known bugs in this software, but they are dwindling down now. I find that most of them are install/configuration problems, but there are still some small bugs left to work out. I have been running this software since beta stages and do not regret one minute of that time, and am very happy I switched from UBB.

Another version is being worked on, but I am not aware of its release date at this time.
    We're Here Forums!
    [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X