Header and Footer help PLEASE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header and Footer help PLEASE!!

Okay I have a heaer and a footer that I need to include to match the rest of my site. The header contains javascript for rollover images for the menu on the left side of my page. Whenever I insert this header HTML, I keep getting an error. "Parse error: parse error in global.php3 on line 751" to be exact. Is the javascript what is causing this problem? When I tried inserting a header from another site that i have which doesn't contain any javascript, it worked fine. Does anyone know how i can solve this problem without completely redesigning my site? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hotdog,

The only thing I can think of is that there are some "invalid" characters in there which causes PHP to choke -- do you have it set up to parse your header as PHP code? That could cause it. If not, it would be good if you could post your JS code since we run JS in the header and it seems to be ok.
    Matt
    Sybase DBA / PHP fanatic
    Sybase v. MySQL v. Oracle | Why I don't like MySQL | Download Sybase TODAY! | Visit DBForums.com!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X