Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake
    replied
    I just upgraded to the latest version and this problem is still here. Now @home.com and @aol.com are having the same problem as all of the emails that I have banned. People can register with them, but it doesnt send them the activation email. And now I have around 700 people in the waiting to be activated group :(

Please help.

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Hello,

Is this fixed in the latest beta version?

Quick note... It also isnt sending out mail to aol.com email addresses either and those arent even banned.

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Our banned list is very very big. Some of the emails that are banned are yahoo.com, hotmail.com, mail.com, and all of the other bigger ones.

Could it not be working maybe because we have too many email addresses listed in the banned email feild?

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Could you tell me an email address that is being banned so that I can try it out for myself.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Im using the 1.1.3 Beta 2.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Which version are you running? There were issues with banned emails that I thought had been cleared up.

John

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    started a topic Banned email addresses

Banned email addresses

How exactly does the banned email address thing work? Because it lets people register at my board with emails that I have banned, but it seems that after they register it doesnt send out their email. Is it possible to just not let them register at all? Or is this some kind of bug in my forums? Thanks,
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X