Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John
    replied
    Unfortunately not, because the MySQL tables all change around, so I need the flexability to fiddle around without worrying about creating incompatabilities between beta users.

Leave a comment:

• wandrer
    replied
    1.1.2 beta for download

Is the 1.1.2beta version able to be put on the members 'latest development version' for downloaded ?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    nutcase, I have it running with PHP4 RC2 and Zend at my site and it runs fine with a few bugs.

I have an NT server and cannot log into the control panel for 1.1.2 and the sigs are screwy, so I had to turn them off. I don't know if that's related to PHP or an NT problem or what.

If you have an NT server and get it running with no problems, I would definitely appreciate some tips on how my PHP or mySQL config might be screwed and be the root of the problems instead of the program itself.

Leave a comment:

• Nutcase
    replied
    testing of new version...

Have you tested the newest version with PHP4rc2 and Zend optimizer? If so, does it work? If not, can you make it work please? (PLEASE!?!)

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    I'm still looking at those NT cp problems. I may contact you Martin.

John

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    any idea on when the NT problem of an inaccessible CP will be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Herb
    replied
    whats the word

heya john, anyword on a release.. have ya seem some of the the bugs in the last few days?

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Yes it will do.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    I just wanted to make sure that when its available the upgrade script will take you from any version to the new one..

-Brian

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    I have uploaded another version of code to the forum here. It is quite a major change, and should speed up some of the slower SQL queries. Because some of the tables change in the neccessary update, it will not be available as a development version in the members area - it would be too imcompatible.

I am keep to get the edit posts issue wrapped up before this is posted publicly, so any problems, please report them sooenst in the bugs form.

On top of the table changes, I have modified the templates to use <normalfont> rather than <font> tags, and the online users section is more comprehensive. There are also a few minor changes based on other suggestions.

John

Leave a comment:

• John
    started a topic Updated Development Version / 1.1.2 beta

Updated Development Version / 1.1.2 beta

I have updated the development version in the control panel, and I feel that there have been sufficient changes to warrant a new version. This will serve as a beta test to the next version, so please report any problems that you have with it in the forums here. There are a few new templates to pick up, and these can be accessed through the members area. There is now a script that you can use to look up the default set of templates.

I am particularly interesed in whether these template changes have fixed the problem with logging in and editing posts.

John