X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sal Collaziano
    replied
    The software...

Very nice software. Just wanted to say so...

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    The changes were implemented into 1.1.1, so as long as you are running that, you will be fine.

John

Leave a comment:

• shri
    replied
    Strange, I have PHP4RC1 and Zend running on my server and have not seen any problems.

Shri

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Donno.

I can't remember what the changes where. John probably nows cause he was helping me do it.

Leave a comment:

• Mafukie
    replied
    yeah thats great but...

thx for not posting fix!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    PHP 4

PHP 4 works for me I had some code in global.php changed which fixed it all.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    php

I'm using PHP4 and showthread busts too..

Leave a comment:

• kibbles
    replied
    I had trouble with showthread under PHP 4.0 RC1 -- I rolled back to PHP 3.0.16 and everything is fine now.

There's some serious problems with using 4.0RC1 right now with this. I checked my error log and apache was Segmentation Faulting all over the place. With 3.0.16 vB runs cleanly (so far).

-G

Leave a comment:

• werehere
    replied
    I have it running on my board, and it has been up overnight. Seems to be working just fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• Mafukie
    replied
    hmm showthread.php seems to give errors when veiwing some threads... I know its buggy but just thouht you would like to know...

Leave a comment:

• Menno
    replied
    Great idea John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Don't think busy is quite the word....

Leave a comment:

• jimbo
    replied
    UBBEE, OT, POS...

Thanks John! This is keeping you might busy, isn't it?!?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wandrer
    replied
    Awesome !!

This is awesome !

Those that want to be on the bleeding edge can do so.
    Those that want to wait for stable releases can do so.

This is what I have waited quite a few months for 'with that other forum software' (5.43a/5.43b/5.43c/5.43d/5.43e).

Leave a comment:

• John
    started a topic "Latest Development Version"

"Latest Development Version"

I have included a new area for downloading in the members area called "Latest Development Version". This will include up-to-the-minute fixes for bugs as soon as a fix is found. It is obviously inpractical to release a new version of the software for every single bug found - the "Latest Development Version" will be converted into a release version when there are enough new features implemented, and I am confident that it is stable enough.

If you have reported a bug since the release of 1.1.1, chances are that it will be in the "Latest Development Version" by now. If I post code as a solution to a bug, then that will be incorporated into the code.

John
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X