X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James
    replied
    ok - I'm going to close this thread now.

I'll be in touch in the next couple of days with a new update.

All the best,

James

Leave a comment:

• TotalBS
    replied
    please close

yes, please close.

It's kind of frustrating as we are all waiting for new information about the next version (been holding off on hacks and such) and there always seems to be a new message in this 'update' thread.

Please close... and PLEASE, let's get another real update.

Leave a comment:

• Aquamarine
    replied
    I think this particular thread has strayed way way off the original topic. Perhaps time to close it?

Leave a comment:

• Menno
    replied
    Damn trolls...
    not paying any attention to them is the best cure.

As for the new release. It has been said it would be ready in a few weeks, but there would still be a beta testing period after that.

Leave a comment:

• GMTalk
    replied
    Glad to see that he was banned.

I am just curious. How much longer?!?!?! I am eagerly awaiting the new updates. I have been postponing Hacks on the board inlew of the new release. Hope it is soon!!!!

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    he has been. It says banned below his username. Not going to stop him coming back though.

Leave a comment:

• TechTalk
    replied
    Could someone please ban this guy? I personally am not offended by his words, but I dont beleive it should be legal to allow a person to make such an ass of himself. Do him a favor and ban him.

Leave a comment:

• alleyezonme
    replied
    ok u morons right now ubb5 and vb in its current state... ubb uses just a little less resources than a good vbulletin install (hours spent on)

then they are redoing the code to make it even more efficient while you retards are tweaking your mysql and php settings because of the horrible vb code ill just simply update my ubb and voila! all is good and better than your idiots boards!

[edited by werehere because you are a foul mouth person who should be banned immediately]

[Edited by werehere on 10-16-2000 at 01:20 PM]

Leave a comment:

• werehere
    replied
    alleyezonme,

No one is actually going to use UBB because of what you posted!

Grow UP!

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Re: ubb6 or this new vb

You know that a pretty funny statement since UBB 6 is not even in beta stages yet, and no one has any idea of what kind of resources it will need

Leave a comment:

• mferrell
    replied
    I’m truly impressed by your eloquent post and mastery of punctuation. Your rhetoric has persuaded me to drop vb and use ubb instead. I would have to say that the part that made me change my mind was, “…not leaving a few months to do a mass update its ****ing gay”

I feel it’s my duty to point this out: you’re a moron.

Leave a comment:

• alleyezonme
    replied
    ubb6 or this new vb

i think ubb6 is the way to go this new vb...

the coders need to start updating bugs as soon as they are found out not leaving a few months to do a mass update.

i dont care if you have php or mysql or whatever when your code is so redundant and uses up way more resources.

ubb6 is a much better choice than this new vb that will just put more strain on ur servers

<edited for language-James>

[Edited by James on 10-16-2000 at 04:23 AM]

Leave a comment:

• John Harrison
    replied
    Originally posted by Aquamarine
    Can you guys PLEASE PLEASE post relevant stuff regarding the next vB rather than "oh how long can we make this thread"?

Many of us come here and get all excited over this thread "vB announcements". After clicking a few times all we find is a "oh me too"... Sigh.....

Sorry if I sound a bit grouchy. It's almost 6am here and I NEED to goto sleep!
    Oh sorry!

The current thread count is 25
    If it hits 26 then you know there is something new!

Leave a comment:

• Aquamarine
    replied
    Can you guys PLEASE PLEASE post relevant stuff regarding the next vB rather than "oh how long can we make this thread"?

Many of us come here and get all excited over this thread "vB announcements". After clicking a few times all we find is a "oh me too"... Sigh.....

Sorry if I sound a bit grouchy. It's almost 6am here and I NEED to goto sleep!

Leave a comment:

• John Harrison
    replied
    he he should I add more to mine?

Soon I will have more web sites (not bulletin boards) to add to my sig.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X